At CFC our mission is to love God, love people, and make disciples.
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you - Matthew 6:33
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. - John 13:34
And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. - Acts 2:42
We want to:
- To be rooted and grounded in a relationship with God.
- And allow God to make us more Christ like.
- To be lead by the Holy Spirit.
- To build a community of belivers to worship and service God together. And, as the body of Christ, to mature with the help of the ministries of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- To our lives life based on a Biblical worldview. The Bible is the final athority.
- To have passionate and scriptural worship. (John 4:23)
- Sending and supporting missionaries throughout the world to spread the love of God. (Matthew 28:19-20)
How are we accomplishing our mission ?
- We have Sunday School and bible studies to disciple and mentor
- We have Small groups to promote community and develope spiritual growth.
- Our outreach/evangelism is done through personal witnessing, community involvement, neighborhood activities and by sending and supporting missionaries.