The Vision/Mission of CFC is to love God, love people, and make disciples. Our purpose is for each of us to grow in our relationship with God, following and obeying his word and help others to do the same.
What we hold dear
- To live life guided by a Biblical worldview.
- Demonstrate the character of Christ in our lives. (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Embrace the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- The body of Christ maturing through the ministry of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Encourage passionate and scriptural worship. (John 4:23)
- Sending and supporting missionaries throughout the world. (Matthew 28:19-20)
How do we do it
- Discipleship is accomplished through mentoring. In a group or in one on one fellowship.
- Small groups promote relationship and development spiritual growth.
- Outreach/Evangelism is done through personal witnessing, community involvement, neighborhood activities and by sending and supporting missionaries.